Friday, May 22, 2009

RESIN WALL PLAQUES


Windchimes and Birds bring Welcome!

One of the most special areas of my home and as well as the homes of my friends are the gardens that surround our homes. Spending quiet visits and
happy meals brings us together as family and friends as we are serenaded by windchimes hanging overhead.

There are lots of ways to welcome your friends to your garden. Using Garden Decor can make a friendly, welcoming statement. Hanging windchimes always adds to the ambiance of your garden making friends feel relaxed. Accents in your garden always add a special touch. Often an accent
piece such as a wall plaque or windchimes is just the thing to complete a lovely tended garden spot. Whether your garden is small or large decorative wall plaques and windchimes add a finishing touch.

I love birds in my garden, especially the music that song birds bring. Musical windchimes bring music and a reflective atmosphere to any garden space
. One particular garden wall plaque has four happy birds to brighten the gate area of my yard to welcome visitors. Windchimes brighten the yard all year round when they are hung about the garden. Windchimes can turn a sudden rainstorm into music. When I was a child growing up in Colorado my mother had two white flying seagulls on the front outside wall of our home and a set of windchimes to welcome everyone who came for a visit. As I grew up, left home and had children of my own it became a fun game for my California children to find grandma's house because there were the seagulls and windchimes welcoming them for a visit.

Find a place outside on a wall of your home to hang a wall plaque and a beam or branch for windchimes that will add a touch of decor. The welcome friends garden plaque that I like so much is found at
http://RESINWALLPLAQUES.totalwarehouse.com. You can also find lovely windchimes at http://gardendecorwindchimes.totalwarehouse.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment